The Raiders, even though they suck
I have been a fan for 35 years.
If you had to name just one favorite team in any sport what team would that be?
Mine the Tennessee Titans!
I love them, I've been a fan since 96 when Eddie was drafted. They're kinda in a slump but I know they'll get out of it! Watching Steve McNair play leading the team back all broke up year after year was great! Now they have Vince Young which reminds me a lot of Steve. Can't wait till the 07 season!!!
So whats yalls favorite team and why?
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
The Raiders, even though they suck
I have been a fan for 35 years.
Call it like you see it
Washington Redskins. Billy Kilmer and Sonny---need I say more!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
The New York Yankees and Kentucky Wildcats.
Both Passed down from my father, he was a catcher when he played and loved Thurman Munson and Johnny Bench. So, it just sorta filtered to me, I always have a soft spot for the Reds.
Kentucky because thats where we are from, its in your DNA unless your from the Ville lol.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Wvu Football- Just love my 'neers
Uk Basketball- Listening to games with my dad on the radio. I used to dream of being rex chapman
Detroit Lions- We will always have great draft picks?
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Tarheels and Skins. Cant pick just one.
NAIA Sports: Berea Mountaineers
NCAA: Virginia Tech
NFL: Redskins
MLB: Braves
High School: PV
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Raiders and Ducks
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
cleveland indians.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
football: Oakland Raiders
baseball: New York Yankees
college: Auburn Tigers
hockey: Calgary Flames
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks